Register your expertise and experiences.
At Conyac, you can register the skills and experiences that you have cultivated from past work,
regardless of the category, as part of "Services".
When you register your Services, it shows up on the Search Services page, and you will be able to
receive job offers directly from the client.
We recommend that you register in all the categories where your Services fit.
For example, you can register your Services in both "Translation" and "Editing", and potentially receive
job offers in both areas.
Conyac clients are not just from Japan but from around the globe. Your skills and talents might
help someone somewhere in the world, leading to new possibilities.
Increase your chances and broaden your horizon by registering your best "Services"!
Start with what you "can" do.
Which category and content should you register your Service is up to you, but start out with registering what you can actually do.
For example, because Conyac is a global crowd sourcing service, where you live might lead to a
location based job (e.g. field surveys). Try looking for other job-attracting abilities, such as past
experiences, licenses and business skills that you have.
- Services that are related to the country and/or city that you live in (field surveys, consultation etc.)
- Services that make use of your past experiences, such as studying aboard, work searching,
changing jobs, marriage (giving advise, consultation etc.)
- Services utilizing computer skills, such as proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
(preparing documents etc.)
- Services utilizing desktop publishing skills, such as proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop
(editing images and videos etc.)
- Services that utilizes your writing skills (writing articles etc.)
Other samples of Services an be found in the links below
Search for freelancers
Services that you have registered will become available on the Freelancer search page, and interested
clients will contact you with an offer. When a client contacts you, please make sure to check the job
description and award amount before making a contract.
Let's start registering! Steps to registering your Services